DELTA FERRY AUTHORITY
March 15, 2021
GENERAL SERVICE REGULATIONS
The Victory II Ferry will be made available for public service to Bradford Island and Webb Tract subject to the following conditions:
- Ferry service is not guaranteed and is subject to availability of captain/crew, weather and other safety issues, and mechanical failures.
- Vehicle access on the ferry will be subject to availability of space on a first-come, first-serve basis. After-hour service may be required for unusual or high levels of traffic (e.g., equipment delivery, material transport) and should be scheduled in advance.
- Normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM, on the hour, except 12:00 noon.
- Ferry service to Bradford Island will be charged as follows
- Ferry service to Webb Tract will be charged as follows:
- No charge for standard daily traffic for landowners, tenants, agents or assigns.
- Other charges may apply for unusual traffic requirements (e.g., outside contractors, large equipment, heavy livestock).
- After-hours service can be scheduled in advance subject to availability of the captain/crew, see attached regulations. After-hours service charge is $200.00 per hour.
- Standard ferry capacity is 12 vehicles. Oversized vehicle limits are 16 foot width, 63 foot length, and 40 ton weight.
If you have any questions, please contact the Delta Ferry Authority at the following address:
343 East Main Street, Suite 815
Stockton, CA, 95202
(209) 943-5551 (office)
(925) 684-3766 (ferry shop)
AFTER-HOURS SERVICE REGULATIONS
- After-hours ferry service is defined as any morning, evening or between run service not included in the normal schedule of the ferry.
- After-hours ferry service should be scheduled in advanced whenever possible and the executed Authorization Form or facsimile posted on the ferry 24 hours in advance.
- After-hours ferry service requires availability of captain/crew and approval of two ferry directors. Unauthorized after-hours service is prohibited.
- After-hours ferry service charges may be discounted to $200 per hour for residents/landowners with approval of two ferry directors.
- Extended after-hour ferry service can be accommodated with approval of two ferry directors and availability of the ferry captain/crew.
- After-hours ferry service payments should be made payable to the Delta Ferry Authority and submitted to the Delta Ferry Authority, Attention: Pamela Forbus in advance of requested service. Under no circumstances are payments to be made to the ferry captain or other employees of the Delta Ferry Authority. Frequent ferry users may establish a prepaid account. Advance payments are refundable if after-hours service is canceled within 24 hours of scheduled service.
- After-hours usage will be billed in half-hour increments. Off-day usage will have a four-hour minimum.
- After-hours service is non-proprietary. The requesting party responsible for payment of the after-hours rate will be given the highest priority for service, but other individuals may still utilize ferry service during the same period if space is available.
- A completed authorization form should accompany all after-hours service requests.