DELTA FERRY AUTHORITY
The Victory II Ferry will be made available to the Bradford Island Levee Improvement Project contractor, its agents, employees, and assigns, subject to the following conditions:
April 11, 2014
- Ferry service is not guaranteed and is subject to availability of captain/crew, weather and other safety issues, and mechanical failures.
- Vehicle access on the ferry will be subject to availability of space with first priority given to existing Webb Tract and Bradford Island traffic. After-hour service may be required for unusual or high levels of traffic (e.g., equipment delivery, material transport) and should be scheduled in advance.
- Normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM, on the hour, except 12:00 noon. Round trip cost per vehicle during normal hours is $7.75 for each 2-axle vehicle, $7.75 for each additional axle. Fees may be paid in advance to the Delta Ferry Authority or Reclamation District.
- After-hours service can be scheduled in advance subject to availability of the captain/crew, see attached regulations. After-hours service charge is $200.00 per hour.
- Standard ferry capacity is 12 vehicles. Oversized vehicle limits are 16 foot width, 63 foot length, and 40 ton weight.
Stockton, CA 95202
925-684-3766 (ferry shop) AFTER-HOURS SERVICE REGULATIONS
- After-hours ferry service is defined as any morning, evening, or between run service not included in the regular schedule of the ferry.
- After-hours ferry service should be scheduled in advance whenever possible and the executed Authorization Form or facsimile posted on the ferry 24 hours in advance.
- After-hours ferry service requires the availability of captain/crew and approval of the two ferry directors. Unauthorized after-hours service is prohibited. Contact: David Forkel, Phone: 925-684-3766, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special after-hour ferry service can be accommodated with approval of the two directors and availability of the ferry captain/crew.
- After-hours ferry service payments should be made payable to the Delta Ferry Authority and submitted to Delta Wetlands Properties, Attention Carlos Via, 1330 Arnold Drive, Suite 142, Martinez, CA 94596. Payment should be made in advance of the requested service. Under no circumstances are payments to be made to the ferry captain or other employees of the Delta Ferry Authority. Frequent ferry users may establish an account. Advance payments are refundable if after-hours service is canceled within 24 hours of scheduled service.
- After-hours usage will be billed in half-hour increments. Off-day usage will have a four-hour minimum.
- The after-hours ferry service billing rate is $200per hour for non-residents/non-landowners, but may be reviewed and adjusted from time to time.
- After-hours service is not proprietary. The requesting party responsible for payment of the after-hours rate will be given the highest priority for service, but other individuals may still utilize ferry service during the same period if space is available.
- A completed authorization form should accompany all after-hours service requests.